- PRODUCT DETAIL
1. Plates:1% higher than the average content of tin plate, effectively prevent corrosion and sulfide of the plate.
2. Electrolyte:Silicon-containing salt composition, effectively prevent the battery from dehydration.
3. Paper separator:using domestic top brands, a variety of materials certification.
4. Terminals:All copper materials, there are many other battery suppliers using lead terminals.
5. Battery products:enough plate number, enough battery capacity, enough weight.
|Cells Per Unit||6|
|Voltage Per Unit||12|
|Capacity||200Ah @10hr-rate to 1.80V per|
|cell @ 25℃|
|Max Discharge Current||2000A(5 sec)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 4 mΩ|
|Recommended Maximum ChargingCurrent Limit||60A|
|Operating Temperature Range||Discharge: -20℃~60℃ Charge:0℃~50℃ Storage:-20℃~60℃|
|Normal Operating Temperature Range||25℃ ± 5 ℃|
|Float charging Voltage||13.6 to 13.8V DC/unit Average at 25℃|
|Equalization and Cycle Service||14.4to 14.6V DC/unit Average at 25℃|
|Self Discharge||GEL batteries can be stored for more than 6 months at 25℃. Self-discharge ratio less than 3% per month at 25℃. Please charge batteries before using.|