100kva 3phase Servo Central Industrial Stabilizer
100kva 3phase Servo Industrial Stabilizer wide input range,surge protection.for stable voltage on your entire,Appliances,Equipment,offices etc.1year warranty
100 kVA 3 phase Industrial AC Automatic Voltage Stabilizer Specifications
• Input: Three phase and four-line system, 175V-265V (phase voltage), 304V-456V (line voltage)
• Output: Three phase 380V, other voltages can be customized
• High technology with computer programming control
• Comes with seek, compact and elegant design
• Perfect protection function: Over/ low voltage protection, over heat/ load protection, short circuit protection
• High efficiency: More than 95% Model Number Capacity Phase Input Voltage Range Output Voltage Output Accuracy Frequency SBW-60K 100 kVA 3 Phase 4-line 175V-265V (phase voltage), 304V-456V (line voltage) 3 phase 380V (Optional: 110V/ 120V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 400V/ 415V/ 480V) ±2~4%/ ±1% (Optional) 50Hz/60Hz
Current Type Efficiency Response Time Ambient Temperature Cooling Method Insulation Resistance Electrical intensity Overload Waveform Distortion Protection Warranty Certificate Weight Package Size AC ≥95% ≤1.5S -10°C~+40°C Naturally air cooled ≥5MΩ Without breakdown and flashover phenomena at power frequency sine voltage 2000V for 1 min Double rated current, one min Non-lack fidelity waveform Over-voltage, over-current, feed phases 12 months ISO9001:2008, PCT, SGS, CE 370 Kg 800x620x1350 mm 100 kVA 3 phase Industrial AC Automatic Voltage Stabilizer is an adjustable automatic voltage compensation high-power regulating power device.
When voltage from supply network is varied or due to loading current effect, it automatically regulates the output voltage to ensure the normal function of the varied of electric equipment.
Tips for Installing Voltage Stabilizer
1. Check the housing, ammeter, switch, indicator lamp, button and wiring terminals of voltage stabilizer.
2. Connect the voltage stabilizer input terminal to switch board and install a suitable fuse on the switch board, so as to ensure electrical safety.
3. Connect the power supply of power consumption equipment to the output terminal of this instrument, notice that the rated input voltage of electrical appliances should be consistent with that of the voltage stabilizer, don’t connect wrongly.
4. Turn on the power switch of the voltage stabilizer first and the indicator light works, observe if the indicated value of voltmeter is normal. If the output voltage is normal, turn on the power switch of the power consumption equipment, the voltage stabilizer can adjust voltage automatically.
5. If the power consumption equipment would be free for a long term, please turn off its power switch to reduce power consumption and extend the service life of the voltage stabilizer.
6. The voltage stabilizer should not be overloaded. When the market voltage is low and the output capacity reduces, please reduce the load of the voltage stabilizer.
Top Technical questions about 100 kVA 3 phase Industrial AC Automatic Voltage Stabilizer
For your 100kVA Automatic Voltage Stabilizer,
1. Does it regulate voltages on each phase independently?
2. Does it require a neutral wire in input?
1, yes, we can achieve phase separation voltage regulation.
2. No, the neutral wire is not required in input.