The Su-Kam 1.5KVA/24V inverter is a 1500va output pure sine wave inverter, providing power backup that will sustain a range of domestic or office equipment. The 1.5kva Su-Kam inverter offers just enough capacity to meet an average household’s basic needs in terms of light points, fans, TV, PC, printer, etc (see load estimate, below). The 1.4kva Sukam inverter is a 24V inverter requiring a minimum of two units of 12V battery to run. The 200Ah/12V battery capacity is generally recommended but other capacities of 12V battery will also work, though backup performance will depend on the capacity.
The Su-Kam 1.4kva Smiley inverter is an advanced design with both inverter and online UPS functions. You get not just automated power-switching function but also uninterrupted power delivery. In effect, your computer will not reboot and your TV, DVD or other appliances will not sense a power break when power fails and your inverter mode comes on. So, they will continue to run uninterrupted. Hence, you don’t need to invest in a UPS when you use the Sukam Smiley 1.4kva inverter.
Also, the Su-Kam 1.4kva inverter is a pure sine wave inverter, offering the purest quality of power, best for sensitive equipment. What’s more, it’s proven to deliver stable performance, provide extended power backup and give durable service. When looking for a small inverter for big performance, the Sukam 1.4kva is a dependable choice, already serving many hones and offices in Nigeria.
Check again, some of what you gain, using the Sukam 1.4kva inverter:
- Offers budget capacity that meets most family power backup needs at relatively affordable cost
- Solid performance with years of service enabling user recoup investment and enjoy power supply dividend
- Cost saving with dual function of inverter and UPS, dispensing with need to invest in UPS
- Compact, space-saving design that tidily fits into home environment
- Longer backup for computer as compared to using regular UPS
- Appliance-friendly, enhancing lifespan of the appliances like TVs – ensures no damaging Time Gap (start-up delay) between power cut and resumption of back-up power.
In general, Su-kam inverters offer these additional benefits:
- Extended Power Backup: Get several hours of backup to meet your power need over most of the day. For the right load, your Sukam inverter over 10 hours of supply.
- Zero Running costs: They require no consumables like diesel, petrol or oil, saving you lots of money on spent on power generators. Also no frequent breakdowns as you’re likely to get with your overworked power generator.
- Noise-Free: Your Su-kam inverter is noiseless. Now you can spare yourself all that generator noise you’ve been enduring as a necessary evil
- No Oil Mess too: Sukam inverter uses no oil, causes no oil spill or dirt and is a clean appliance like other gadgets in your room.
- No Fumes: The inverter also produces no fumes or smoke, saving your environment all the air pollution your power generator punishes you with.
- Auto-run: All the stress of starting, stopping, changing over, topping oil, pouring diesel, cleaning oil mess and all the other tedious chores of managing a generator are eliminated for you. Sukam inverters run in automated mode, requiring no manual intervention.
- Conserve, Optimise: The inverter is an economy device, helping you optimise. Switch on only your TV and that’s the power you use, all else stays stored. For a generator, it must run at full capacity, burning fuel at full requirement, even if its just a bulb you want to light.