The Index-NXT series we bring from Exide is a Sealed Maintenance free Deep Cycle battery build using VRLA [Valve Regulated Lead Acid] technology, having an unmatched cycle life as compared to competitors. We offer 1year warranty on all Index-NXT series batteries from Exide.
Deep Cycle Battery, Genus Battery
Genus Tubular Battery 220ah 12V0 out of 5(0)
Genus supplies high performance, zero maintenance batteries ideal for use with UPS and Inverters. These batteries are reliable and economical for all types of inverters that are used for a variety of domestic and office applications. They are especially designed to support long and frequent power cutsSKU: n/a
Deep Cycle Battery, Dry Cell Batteries, Genus Battery
Genus battery 200ah 12V Sealed0 out of 5(0)
Genus supplies high performance, zero maintenance batteries ideal for use with UPS and Inverters. These batteries are reliable and economical for all types of inverters that are used for a variety of domestic and office applications. They are especially designed to support long and frequent power cuts.SKU: n/a
Deep Cycle Battery, Luminous Battery
Luminous TUBULAR WET CELL 220aH 12V0 out of 5(0)
- Extremely high purity, corrosion-resistant proprietary spine alloy composition ensures longer battery service life
- Tubular plate construction ensures uniform distribution of positive active for extremely long life and superior performance, and also ensures deep cycle usage
- Manufacture of spines using HADI high pressure casting machine, helps maintain void free and uniform grain structure.
- Extra-strong, flexible oxidation-resistant gauntlet for higher performance and extremely long life
- Balanced plate design, inter-partition connections, ensures lowest internal resistance for improved charge acceptance & excellent deep discharge recovery.
- Level indicators aid easy maintenance
- Tower type PPCP container-cover design, assuring significantly higher electrolyte level above plates
- Easy maintenance with In-line level indicator for easy visibility to water level
- Special envelope separator minimizes possibility of internal short circuit
- Robust Tubular plates provide many years of service
- Low antimony alloy used – very low maintenance
- Sleek appearance in sealed plastic housing
- Steady output voltage
- Excellent overcharge tolerance (Accepts very deep discharge – suitable for long power cuts)